sexta-feira, 14 de abril de 2017
Pogorelov – Analytical Geometry ( Погорелов - Аналитическая геометрия )
The present book, which is a course of lectures, treats the fundamentals of the method of analytic geometry as applied to the simplest geometric objects. It is designed for the university students majoring in physics and mathematics, This book was translated from the Russian by Leonid Levant and was first published by Mir Publishers in 1980.
LINK (ENGLISH VERSION)
Погорелов - Аналитическая геометрия - (RUSSIAN VERSION)
LINK Погорелов - Аналитическая геометрия - (RUSSIAN VERSION) FORMAT DJVU
Alexei V. POGORELOV (1919-2002) POGORELOV Aleksey Vasilevich is the outstandig mathematician of our country, the scientist renowned throughout the world, the academician of Academy of Sciences of Russia and Ukraine, the Honoured Scientist of Ukraine.
A.V. Pogorelov was born in 1919, March 3, in Korocha of Belgorod district (Russia). He graduated Kharkov University (1941) and N.E. Zhukowsky Air Force Academy (1945). His professional experience advanced from engineer-designer at TsAGI (1945). At the same time he attended the external post-graduate courses. A.V. Pogorelov defended the Candidate's thesis (1947) and the Doctor's thesis (1948). He was elected Corresponding Member of UkrSSR Academy of Sciences (1951), Corresponding Member of USSR Academy of Sciences and Academician of UkrSSR Academy of Sciences (1960). Since 1976, he is the Academician of USSR Academy of Sciences. He headed (i) the Chair of Geometry at Kharkov State University (1950-1959), (ii) Geometry Department of Institute of Mathematics at Kharkov State University (1947-1950), (iii) Geometry Department of Institute of Mathematics of Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (1959-1960) and (iv) Geometry Department at B.Verkin Institute for Low Temperature Physics&Engineering, Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (1960 -2002).
A.V. Pogorelov's textbooks
1-Analytical Geometry (in English)This book was translated from the Russian by Leonid Levant .1980
2. Lectures on differential geometry (in English).- Groningen, P. Noordhoff, 1957.- 172 p.; 2nd ed. 1967. 3. Lectures on analytic geometry (in Russian).- Kharkov : Universitetizdat, 1957.- 162 p.; 2nd ed. 1963.
4. Lectures on the foundations of geometry (in English).- Groningen, P. Noordhoff, 1966.- 137 p.
5. Analytical geometry (in Russian).- Moscow: Nauka,1968.-176 p.; 2nd ed. 1978.
6. Differential geometry (in Russian).- Moscow: Nauka, 1969.- 176 p; 2nd ed. 1979.
7. Foundations of geometry (in Russian).- Moscow: Nauka, 1969.- 152 p.; 2nd ed. 1979.
8. Geometry (in Russian).- Manual for teachers.- Moscow: Prosveschenie, 1979.- 176 p.
9. Geometry (in Russian).- Experimental text-book for comprehensive school.- Kiev: Radjanska shkola, 1980.- 224 p.
10. Geometry 6-10 (in Russian).- Experimental text-book for secondary school.- Moscow: Prosveschenie, 1981.- 261 p.
11. Geometry 6-10 (in Russian).- Manual for secondary school.- Moscow: Prosveschenie, 1982.- 288 p.; 2nd - 8th eds. 1983 -1989.
12. Geometry (in English).- Manual for higher school, speciality "Mathematics".- Moscow: Mir Publishers, 1987.- 312 p.
13. Geometry 7-11 (in Russian).- Text-book for secondary school.- Moscow: Prosveschenie,1990.-384 p.; 2nd. - 5th eds. 1991-1995.
14. Geometry 7-9 (in Ukrainian).- Manual for secondary school.- Љiev: Osvita.- 1994.- 224 p.
15. Geometry 10-11 (in Ukrainian).- Manual for secondary school.- Kiev: Osvita.- 1994.- 128 p.